I am an experienced, fully accredited Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Clinical Supervisor, and Wellbeing Facilitator delivering training in all areas of Wellbeing, Resilience Building, Confidence Building and Stress Management to a wide range of Statutory & Community Agencies.
In addition to private practice specializing in Anxiety, Depression, Stress Management, Anger Management, issues with Grief and Loss and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
I offer counselling in a range of settings which includes a dedicated service for Male Victims of Domestic Abuse in Northern Ireland, and a local charity dealing with Bereavement. I am also a trained facilitator with the Stress Control Programme.
I offer Therapy and Clinical Supervision to Students and Qualified Counsellors.
Qualifications/Training and Registration
I am a professionally qualified Integrative therapist,
I am a member of The National Counselling Society MNCS (Prof Accred) (NCS21-00928)
and a registered member of the BACP - Registration No. 373068,
whose code of ethics I adhere to.
PG Level 7 Cert. in Clinical Supervision
Ascentis Award in Supervision/Cruse
Bsc (Hons) in Cognitive Behavioural Approaches
Advanced C.B.T. Diploma
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Certificate
Ulster University Foundation Degree in Counselling
CPCAB Training to Level 3
Current CPD Training:
Clinical Trauma Professional Training
Certificate in Online & Telephone Counselling
• ACES Levels 1 & 2 – Adverse Childhood Experiences – Trauma Informed Practice
• Mental Health First Aid
• Trauma Workshop with Ulster University
• Child Protection Training
• Motivational Interviewing Levels 1 & 2
• ACET Level 2 Parent/Teen Communication
• Coercive Control for Practitioners
• CBT Psychotherapy Skills
• Cruse Bereavement Care Training Programme accredited by NCS
• Anger Management Training with Irish Association of Anger Management
• Substance Misuse Awareness
• Understanding Self-harm and Beyond Defeat Workshops
• Break the Silence on Sexual Violence
• Domestic Abuse Basic Awareness & First Aid
• Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)